Saturday, July 3, 2010

More Fun In The Sun

We had another great day at the lake. Lots of sun, a bit windy, and about 95 degrees. We put the Wet Dream in the lake, and it is running!!! We spotted the bald eagle today. We were driving down Shag Lake Drive and the eagle swooped right down in front of the car. He was carrying a fish in one of his claws and continued to fly right in front of us for about 20 seconds. It was really cool and I wished I had my camera.

The Wet Dream Is In The Lake!!!

Playing some PIG to get ready for tomorrows tournament. I have won every game we have played. That means my little brother has lost every game he has played. I know beating him is the equivalent to being the world's tallest midget, but it still feels good.

The Girls Swimming After Their Tube Ride


Chris Getting Read To Try Out The New Tube


Lauren & Kristy Soaking Up The Sun




Our New Friend


We are going hiking in Marquette tonight after dinner. If all goes according to plan we will watch the sun set from on top of some hill Brad is taking us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment