Monday, January 17, 2011

Bears Vs Seahawks


Choosing my game attire

Temp when I got in the car to leave for tailgating

My Ticket

Our setup

Burgers!!!!

Brats & wings with a homemade sauce

Da 4 Musketeers

Some homemade Glug heating up to keep us warm during the game

Temp right before we headed to the game, not sure if it was right though

View from our seats

Showing off my poncho, got lots of compliments on it.  Only saw one other person with one and his was genuine too (all the way from Mexico).

Having a good time
Present for going to the game

 I like this cheesehead

Outfit for next weeks game??

 
Shirt for Roy?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Report. You look mahvelous in that poncho.

    I see the Packer's have been installed as 3.5 point favorites. The oddsmakers are idiots. It's not like these teams have not played each other.

    Only two weeks ago, when Green Bay was in a do or die situation and the Bears had nothing to play for - The latest quarterback "genius" managed to score a grand total of 10 points. The Bears never showed their playbook, and GB showed everything. Its not like these are different teams two weeks later. Its just that the Bears will be playing for reals and in Chicago.

    Just like the genius Hasselback - Bears D will make Rodgers look bad. They can't play that Green Bay girly-man style of football unless they are in a dome in perfect conditions.

    Anyway - the NFC championship is the real Superbowl. With Payton and Brady both out, the winner of this game takes it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I looked marvelous in the pncho too and so did several others. I got lots of compliments on it.

    The oddsmakers arn't known for always being right so I guess we can forgive them and just take the points. I prefer the bears to be the underdog anyways. They play better when they are and we haven't gotten any credit this year so why should we expect any now?

    The Bears know how to play the packers, I am not worried. I can't wait for this game. It is a matchup bigger than the Superbowl itself.

    Go Bears!!!!!

    ReplyDelete