Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Things Come In 3's Hopefully

Well in the last week and a half I have made 2 good purchases.  They are as follows:

Purchase Number 1:  KODAK PLAYSPORT VIDEO CAMERA

This nifty little piece of technology shoots video in WVGA, 720p, 720p/60 fps, and 1080p.  In addition it shoots 5 MP widescreen HD stills.  The PLAYSPORT is more rugged (which means there is a smaller chance of me breaking it accidentally) and it is waterproof for up to 3 meters.  It also came with a floatie so when I drop it in the lake it will float.  I got this at the great price of $120 at Sam's Club.  So far I have used it to shoot video pictures, and minus poor photography skills of mine I have been impressed with the results.  To see proof for yourself see my last post: Bears Vs Seahawks

Purchase Number 2: FLEECE HOOD


The FLEECE HOOD is hand crafted and made in America.  As shown above, you can wear it 5 different ways (as a hood, facemask, scarf, balaclava, beanie, and it is even reversible).  I made this purchase for $20 along with 3 other friends while tailgating for the Bears Seahawks Divisional Playoff Game.  After putting this product to the test all day Sunday, my friends and I will vouch for its comfort and warmth.  We even recommended it to other Bears fans who also turned out to be very happy with the purchase.  To make matters even better, this product is also made by a fellow Chicagoian.  The guy who was selling them also makes them for the Cubs, Sox, Bulls, North Western, and U of I.  He plans to make them wind and water proof by next year.
My buddy Aldo modeling the Balaclava look

HOPEFUL 3rd Purchase:  Tickets To The BEARS PACKERS NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Well as you have seen, I have made 2 great purchases in the last week and a half.  I have heard that good things happen in 3's.  So I think that means I am due for one more good purchase by the end of the week.  I am hoping I can add the purchase of tickets to the Bears Packers NFC Championship game on Sunday, January 23, 2010.  It would be a fitting end to my string of recent good purchases.  Don't you agree??? Well tickets go on sale tomorrow at 2.

WISH ME LUCK
&
Stay Tuned For The Results

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you are doing your part to keep the economy moving.

    ReplyDelete