Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/26 & pics from London

Hello everyone,

Today I did not really do a whole lot. I had a full day of classes that covered topics on international business, geography, ethics, and corporate social responsibility. Overall it was more interesting than the previous sessions i have had so far. Although i did end up doing several sudoku puzzles during class. They make class go by a lot faster.

For dinner my host mom made Indian Currie, Taiwanese Currie, and rest. I ate some of it and spread the rest around my plate to make it appear that i ate more. Currie is definitely something I will not be eating again, but at least i tried it. After dinner i was still quite hungry, but i got lucky because the girls next store had pizza hut for dinner and gave me the left overs. Today was Stephanie's birthday and we had originally planned to go see a movie as a small group. That fell through and the back up plan was for her to celebrate her bday through me and Elizabeth. She wanted us to drink for her (she doesn't drink) because we are funny when we drink. So that is what we did. It turned into a pub crawl up Gloucester Road. It was a fun night that ended with me doing a back flip and trying to do a headstand but that didn't really work.

Piccadilly Circus
I'm A Knight
Buckingham Palace

Westminster Abbey

4 comments:

  1. "...i did end up doing several sudoku puzzles during class. They make class go by a lot faster."- BJO

    Brian, I wonder - Could you post your teachers e-mail? I'd like to send him the link to a few of these posts. Thanks. - Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about manchester. They did not have what it took to stand up too Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brian - Glad to hear you are having a good time. I have read your blog a few times, but just figured out how to comment! Happy Belated Birthday....and I can't believe you didn't buy SOMETHING at Herods. I would have spent hours there! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mw- i send these posts to my proffessor back at isu, so i will find out wht he thinks when he reads them, although i do try a make the grammer and flow a little better for him.

    roy- oh well manchester lost, its not like i really pay attention to soccer (football) anyways

    Nancy-i know you would have spent hours there, dont know how but i know you could, thanks for the bday wishes

    ReplyDelete