Monday, May 18, 2009

More Pics

The Gorge that the Avion River flows through
(I am on a suspension bridge that goes over the gorge. About 3 people jump off this bridge everyweek to kill themselves. Last years group missed a jumper by a few min)
A Small Fraction of Bristol's Cathederal

Dr. Goebal and I have a Pint Together. (I had Hobgoblin, it was pretty good)

Since Wed. I have taken about a 150 pictures. I will show them all to everyone when I get home. They will be easier to explain that way. I will continue to post new pics now that I have access to the internet.



2 comments:

  1. More posts. More pictures.

    What gives ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri,

    Good to see you are getting out and about and not spending too much time with class stuff. he main education here will be outside the classroom and I am sure you will excel. All are jealous of your opportunity. It sounds like the international flavor of your host home will be interesting. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete