Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Packing Starts

There was no time for relaxation after graduation. Packed up my room and headed north. I know Mother's Day is supposed to be dedicated to my mom, but it was spent helping me find everything I needed for my trip. Thanks for always sacrificing your time mom to help me figure out how to put one foot in front of the other. LOVE YOU......

After a lovely dinner, it was time to start packing for my adventures in Europe. Just about 43 hours away, who's counting though?

Shocking News, The Packing Actually Started A Couple Nights Early

I Think I Can Get It All In One Bag
(Damn I Am A Good Packer*)

*The reference to the term "Packer" has no ties or connection to the mediocre football team from Green Bay Wisconsin,** in case there was any confusion.

**Just mentioning this area leaves a bad taste in my mouth, time to go brush my teeth.

3 comments:

  1. "Just mentioning this area leaves a bad taste in my mouth..."I know what you mean. That team can effect people psychologically in odd ways. For me, it is not so much a bad taste, but a bad smell that is clearly noticeable near their home stadium. Over the years, I have extensively documented this phenomena on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that guy is weird hes talking about how much he hates the packers genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read ur blogs each time you put something up and I can't but help come back to this one each time. Seeing you pack and leaving brings joyful tears to my eyes

    ReplyDelete