Thursday, May 7, 2009

Graduation is Close


Wow college has flown by. I had my last presentation on Wednesday and my last day of work today. It is a weird feeling to be all done with school. I feel sooooo old. Tomorrow the College of Business is having a cookout for all the graduating seniors that I will be going to with my mom and dad. I will be officially graduating on Saturday at 4:00 and receiving B.S. degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. Hope to see you all there. Roy I guess I can forgive you for not coming, you do have a valid excuse. For the rest of you who can not make it, I will try to have pics from graduation up ASAP to make you feel like you were there.

It has been a great four years that I will always remember. I am looking to tackle the next stage of life with enthusiasm and determination. Thanks to everyone for helping me to become the person I am today. You all have affected me in some way or another.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation Brian! Aunt Sigrid and I wish we could be there. We're proud of you (Roy too, but he does not have a blog).

    BTW - Is that a big screen TV in the background upper right of the picture? I didn't have a big screen TV when I went to college. I am surprised you graduated with one of those in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wish you guys could be here too. Yes that is a big screen in the background. It is the old one that use to be in the basement of my mom and dads house. Its a bit outdated but we like it.

    ReplyDelete