Friday, May 1, 2009

I will be starting my trip in Bristol England

I leave from O'hare on May 12th at 7:15pm and arrive in London at Heathrow Airport around 9:20am local time.

I am arriving in the UK a couple days before my actual program starts. I will be staying with my buddy Ayman for few days. On May 16th my program officially begins.

The first 3 weeks of the program will be spent in Bristol. I will be attending classes at the University of the West of England and staying with a host family.

The fourth week of the trip will be spent in Brussels, the capital of Belgium and the headquarters of the European Union.

5 comments:

  1. OK, the BLog looks good. Too bad we'll miss you at Camp this year, but it looks like you have a good excuse. Where is Ayman at in England ? is he in London ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the blog. Yea I am going to miss being at camp, I'm not even sure if I can make it up there this year :(. I think Ayman lives in Manchester, but we might be staying in London. Not exactly sure lol, hes taking care of those detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Harlan
    I am not that impressed. Sure, it was a great start, but I've been checking in every day, and this blog appears to be stagnant. I thought the idea was to actually post something every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea is to update this blog everyday but not until I actually leave for Europe. This blog has not been officially launched yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian,
    An important part of your European experience is to document the context in which the trip is being undertaken. Preparations to leave, the graduation, friends and family reactions before you go are all important elements of your journey and of vital interest to your following. You have a responsibility to your loyal reader now.

    Sorry, but I simply don't accept that "blog has not been officially launched" stuff. The blog is out of the bag - so to speak.

    ReplyDelete